Saturday, January 21, 2012

All About the LOVE

Forgive me friends for I have sinned. It has been nearly 2 years since my last post. Much has changed. Much remains the same. Remembering how to even access my blogpost account brought me much surprise. Thought I'd give writing another try...

But first, a recap:

Went to Africa. Fell in love.


The twins grew up. Full of love.


Met a man. Fell in love.


Went to Africa again. Still in love.


Bought a house. Living in love.


Love has found me...love has been the way.


3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, glad to see you are going to give this another try. I actually checked in on your blog a few days ago. I was curious to see if maybe you had been blogging, and it just hadn't been going to my google reader. You look very happy. Congratulations!

T. said...

This is Super LOVE. I am a witness! And I am a proud Mama!

The Girl Next Door said...

I have been an absentee blogger and finally checked in on some old "friends." I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Yes, we both moved on, with our twins, and found LOVE. Life is delicious!