Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I'm Dreaming of an Apple Christmas

Now I know that Christmas is about the kids, but let's face it, I talk about them too much anyways.
Look what I got!  Well, you can't really see it here, but you can see my seven-year-old brother consoling me in my excitement.  I have never cried over a gift before, but here it is, as Oprah calls it, "the ugly crying."  I got a MacBook and I am so stinkin' thrilled.  Yippee!

Thanks to my husband for getting me that which I would have never asked for (especially given our $50 limit).  They must have had a damn good sale at the Apple store!

2 comments:

Trish said...

I don't think you look ugly when you cry! Especially when it is out of Apple-happiness. I do it all the nerdy time.

I am thrilled that you now have a Mac and I want to thank your hubby for providing you with a tool to help you explore your creative side! Woo Hoo! Good job Patrick!

P.S. Your 7 year old brother was almost as thrilled when he opened his new ipod! Guess we were all dreaming of an Apple Christmas!

Cheri said...

That is so cool, yo. I'm totally ecstatic for you, I really and truly am. I recently purchased a MacBook and I find that touching my keyboard is so incredibly sensual and fulfilling. The fact that my last statement is absolutely true goes to show how pathetic is my life, but still, at least there's my Mac. ;-)