Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I'm Dreaming of an Apple Christmas

Now I know that Christmas is about the kids, but let's face it, I talk about them too much anyways.
Look what I got!  Well, you can't really see it here, but you can see my seven-year-old brother consoling me in my excitement.  I have never cried over a gift before, but here it is, as Oprah calls it, "the ugly crying."  I got a MacBook and I am so stinkin' thrilled.  Yippee!

Thanks to my husband for getting me that which I would have never asked for (especially given our $50 limit).  They must have had a damn good sale at the Apple store!

1 comment:

T. said...

I don't think you look ugly when you cry! Especially when it is out of Apple-happiness. I do it all the nerdy time.

I am thrilled that you now have a Mac and I want to thank your hubby for providing you with a tool to help you explore your creative side! Woo Hoo! Good job Patrick!

P.S. Your 7 year old brother was almost as thrilled when he opened his new ipod! Guess we were all dreaming of an Apple Christmas!