Sunday, February 15, 2009

Humpty Dumpty


I've been a cracked egg.  
I tried a new blog.
It just didn't fit.
So I'm back.
Go figure.


We'll see if "all the king's horses, and all the king's men" can put just jamie together again.  But in the meantime, I'm coming back home, to blogspot.  

I've been holding back a lot of feelings, trying not to share them here.  But damn, you people are one supportive group of listeners.  It's like a big ol' "I hear ya" fest, and for that I am grateful.  So, really, I started a new, NEW blog.  A place to sort, and mend, and figure.  I might come clean with that one, but for now, I just need a place to get it out.  

I'm sticking with what I love.  Reading your blogs.  Writing.  Cuddling with the kids (they're really into cuddling these days, what a gift).   Drinking wine.  Hanging.  Napping.  Staying in touch.  Listening.  Sipping coffee.  Going to church.  Go to the therapist.  Going to dinner with the family.  Finding comfort in friends.  Taking pictures.  

Speaking of friends.  Ya'll are some good listeners.  There's this one.  And this one.  And this one.  And this one.  And of course, this one.  Thank you.  Nuff said.

This woman is making some discoveries about herself.  Always a journey as I am "choosing my own..." happy ending.





15 comments:

Denise Thomas said...

I'm a little worried....I hope you are ok.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Yay Jamie!

Kat said...

You've got some wonderful ways of taking care of yourself. I hope it gives you the comfort and peace you need.
And I'm glad you're back. :)

Miss Lisa said...

Jamie,
I'm with Denise. Is everything OK? I am saying a special pray you find answers and peace right now.
(Checked out the other blog but I couldn't comment--it was nice but I am glad you are back here ;)

Hugs!!!

Lisa

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I'm glad your back.

Unknown said...

I love ya, man. Seriously. You are going to figure it out. WE are going to figure out. I'm not letting go of your hand till we do, hun. There is a journey, hell, I have my own journey. It sounds like I may have it all together, but I so don't. Anyway. Keep writing. Here, there...it's all important. xo

Wendi said...

I am confused and terribly worried about you.
I have been a terrible blogger and commenter of late.
I feel terrible that I have obviously missed something.
Hang in there girl...and if there is anything I can do...well you know where to find me.((hugs))

Jason, as himself said...

Hang in there! I know you'll figure it all out...I just hope it doesn't take too long or is too painful.

Aren't bloggy friends the greatest?

By the way, my offer still stands--if you ever need to chat...you know where to find me. I'm serious.

Burgh Baby said...

Glad you are taking care of yourself.

And that first Humpty Dumpty pic? Totally the one I used as my example when I painted a mural in Alexis' room. Great minds pick the same pics, and all that.

Misty said...

I kinda love you. Like. AT LOT! I, too, didn't care, too much for our "new spot". I posted twice, don't feel like it again.... it's too complicated!

Melanie Sheridan said...

You'll work it out. Just take it day by day.

Lindsey said...

I'm HERE!!! I only joined that other place to keep up with you. Let me know if you need me;) Sending you a big, fat hug!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!

IT'S OKAY!!!

you're LOVED and followed!!!!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I'm glad you are back...or whenever you can be.

And, I'll totally listen if you want me to!

Big hugs.

Ice Cream said...

I wish I had had my blog friends years ago. I wrote in my diary but it never gave me comforting words or loving emails, it just sat there, reflecting all my anguish back at me.

Aren't blogs great?