Dude, seriously? There's an iPhone App for choosing what to eat for dinner? Nice. 'Cause I pretty much stink at meal planning. Just shake that little thing up and... let's see, Taco Salad, Jello, and Artichoke Hummus. Okay...
Oooh, and there's an iPhone App for figuring out that catchy tune that you heard in the grocery store? You just have to hold your iPhone up to the vent in the aisles of Vons. Don't worry, you don't look like your channeling ET or anything, because everyone totally knows about Shazam! Duh.
So Mr. Jobs, here's some market research for ya'. I need an iPhone App that can:
- Think of the most clever idea of ALL (mwahahaha) for Teacher Appreciation
- Tell the kids that we are buying a birthday gift for (insert name) and that his/her birthday is not for (insert 364ish days).
- Bringing in the garbage cans
- Foot massages
- Wash the kids hair without dripping soap into their eyes
- Archive photo albums for the last 30+ years
I'm just thinking, as child who watched The Jetsons and thought mobile televisions and
phones with pictures (Skype)
were far-out ideas, we can't be too far off from the Rosie the Robot iPhone App, right?
Sign me up!