Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Bitches Expand

Because I am lazy could not have said it better, please go see Jason to discover

a) why I popped two four Tylenol with coffee this morning 
b) why my kids got Lunchables in their lunchboxes today instead of hand-made sandwiches
c) why it's really, really hard not to disclose a little something about spit
d) why meeting bloggy friends is such a sweet part of my life (super sorry Deb and Mel for missing the big one tonight).
e) why I continue my "Wicked" crush on Jason, Cheri @ Blog This Mom!, and katydidnot, and have developed a new crush on Pumpkin Delight.
f) why I love having a mom who lives nearby and babysits for free!

10 comments:

Cheri @ Blog This Mom! said...

Because of b (the second b, yes, you have two), one of us had no a and b (the first b, because two bs. Also, because one of us didn't do the second b, one of made two bs in her list.

Thanks for not outting one of us.

*hangs head with dripping chin (but no curly chin hairs) in shame*

LOL!

Cheri @ Blog This Mom! said...

AMENDMENT TO THE EARLIER COMMENT:

Because of there was no c for one of us, one of us had to take out one of the bs, move everything after the first b down a notch, and add an f.

I love the woman who did f, by the way. She only told me a little bit that it was hard for Henry to get up in the morning. She's a good sport.

just jamie said...

Ratting me out can only lead to one thing, Cheri: the truth about spit.

Cheri @ Blog This Mom! said...

My lips are sealed.

Too bad that wasn't the case last night.

I've said too much.

Jason, as himself said...

Sometimes Cheri makes me feel confused.

But thanks for this link, and thanks for a great time!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Well, damn. Was it something I said?

Kori said...

Nobody cool lives in Idaho except me, so I dont get to meet my blog friends. can I say that I am insanely jealous yet thrilled that you went out and had a great time? :)

Krystyn said...

Sure seems like you had a great time!

Courtney said...

Oh, I am so jealous. Katy is one of my blog favs and I would love to have met her and all the other fabulous so cal bloggers. It is amazing what the blogging world can bring you.

The Girl Next Door said...

As I told Jason, I am so jealous and yet uber-psyched and more than a bit nervous at my Big Chance to meet my fellow BitchBloggers next weekend! Nervous? B/c I cannot be as funny as you all. But I do know a little something-something about GinSpewing.