Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mosaic Meme

I first saw this at Jennifer H's Thursday Drive, and was reminded to try it again today by Jenn at Juggling Life.  This is a mosaic meme, created by you, about you, but using public photos.  What a fun process it was just making it.  

I hope you'll try too.  (If you have any questions, I'll try and help.)

Click to enlarge


Here’s how it works . . .

Answer each of the questions below.
Surf over to Flickr (set up an account if you don’t have one–it’s quick and easy) and type your answers (one at a time) into the search bar.
From the choice of pictures shown only on the front page, click on the one that moves you.
Once the page with your picture opens, copy the URL.
Surf over to the Mosaic Maker, set up your mosaic, and paste your URLs.
Click “Create!”

The Questions:

1.  What is your first name?
2.  What is your favorite food?
3.  What high school did you attend?
4.  What is your favorite color?
5.  Who is your celebrity crush?
6.  What is your favorite drink?
7.  Where would you go on your dream vacation?
8.  What is your favorite dessert?
9.  What do you want to be when you grow up?
10.  What do you love most in life?
11.  Choose one word to describe you?
12.  Your Flickr name? (I used my blog name.)

14 comments:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Is that Matt walking down the street? If so, great choice!

Wendi said...

I love this meme! (that ryhmes with theme)
I may have to try it.
I will let you know when I do.
I still need your mailing address to mail you your winning prize!

chadnwendi(at) gmail (dot) com
or
becausewendisaidso(at)gmail(dot) com

Have a great day!

Chrissy said...

I love this! I've seen it around a few other places and I've been meaning to do it...maybe later this week. Yours came out awesome!

Anonymous said...

That's really is great. I may do it just to see what it comes up with.

Burgh Baby said...

Pretty! You did a fabulous job.

Jennifer said...

jamie!! jamie!! jamie!!


this is BEAUTIFUL!!

i love this!! i want to do one but know it will take me a long long time... maybe after I put the girls to bed, since bryan and trevor are going to a baseball game w/ my dad and nephew. :)

have a good one.
xoxoxox

duchess said...

It's beautiful but it's too complicated for me right now.

Love your picture choices.

Jennifer S said...

Yours turned out beautifully! I'll take that massage on the beach...and Matt, too, if it's not too greedy of me. It is? All right, I'll leave you two alone. ;-)

Glad you did this, and thanks for the link!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Beautiful mosaic Jamie.

I love the mosaic meme and the mosaic maker.I did this a few eeks ago.

I have been playing round with so much.

Did you see my twin mosaic yesterday.

Kat said...

That is awesome! Great job!!!!

Miss Lisa said...

Wow--that is so cool :)
Great job!

Amy said...

This looks fun! I think I'll give it a try. Hopefully I'm a bit smarter than the websites you listed ;-)

dkuroiwa said...

Yours turned out great!!!
I tried a couple of times, actually finishing one, only to lose it in a weird power surge!! Will try again!!
These could all end up being really cool posters!!!

Unknown said...

I just did this too and we have the same image for our celebrity crush! Love him!