Since that hasn't changed, and I'm grateful for the tag, here goes:
Chris at Finding My Way (love that title, by the way), AND Jennifer at Crazy, Magic, Sometimes Hectic, Beautiful Life (Um, yeah, that about sums it up, eh?) both tagged me with the same one. Love that! I'm feeling all efficient and sh*t getting them both done! Chris is a doll. She has a darling little son, Jack, and is a teacher -- of that number-like thing...I think it's called Math. So many kudos to her. And Jennifer not only has twins, but she threw another one in there too. Sheez. Over-achiever! Please stop by.
So this is the 7 Random things tag. I think I'm supposed to list 7 random things about myself, and tag 7 people or something... (how am I doing so far? Still reading?).
So I'm tweaking this a bit into 7 Random Reasons Why I Need A Good Therapist:
1. I dream about having more babies ALL. THE. TIME. Last night I had a peach-fuzzed, blonde little girl that I kept throwing up into the air because she was asking me to. Yup. The baby. I knew she was mine, but I didn't know her name.
2. I totally want to be past-life regressed.
3. I hate dirty hands and feet. I wash my hands maniacally, and when I carry baby wipes to wash my feet on flip-flop days.
4. I've googled all of my exes. Heh.
5. My dog knows my mood better than I do. If she's under the bed, I guess that means I should have crawled under there with her.
6. I organize my kids' toys. Art supplies no exception. I actually head out shopping in search of a new "puffy ball" tin, or "googly eye bin." Markers must be sorted by brand, size, and thickness. EVERYthing has its place. Fun times. (See playroom for neurotic exhibit A. Wish I had a shot of the "creation station.")
7. I still think that for a short period, when I was five, I could hover. I floated, in a doorway. Totally. I think I was magic.
There you have it. I'm taking recommendations for meds I may need to discover.
As for the tagging part, if you dig it, please join in.
But wait, the fun is not over, I was also given a hugely generous gift from the ever-so-lovely Jason at The Jason Show. Does it get much better than this? I really think it must have been Jason's hunky stand-in that truly gave me this award (not to be outdone by Jason's uber-hunkiness, himself). Because my lack of quality bogging has been rather apparent these days, okay, months...
However, since I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, Jason, I accept. Thank you my friend. Please check him out. The most loveable family man you may ever meet. And by family, of course I mean, an ex-wife, a handful of children, an English-as-a-Third-Language (hunky) partner, and all the mixings for some truly fine comedic relief.
Allow me to flaunt:
I'm passing this one along to:
Clarissa, at A Working Mom's Playground because this mother of beautiful boy/girl twins has heart and soul, creativity and drive, persistence and motivation all of which I admire and envy. Please check her out.