Saturday, February 2, 2008

5 Minutes



Here's a snippet of my life this morning.  Sound familiar?

"Can you wipe my bottom?"
"I had it first."
"I love you a hundred times.  Is that a lot?"
"Can I watch a show?"
"Mommy, look at my poop.  It looks like a rocket."
"Will you color with me?"
"Daddy's taking me to the toy store."
"Mommy.  I love you."
"I want you to get off your computer now."
"I'm hungry."
"How do you say 'jump' in Spanish?"
"I'm still hungry."
"I need another muffin."
"Why?"
"Why?"
"WHY?"
"Because why?"
"I have a boogy."
"Please."
"Please Mommy."
"That's potty talk."
"I don't want to."
"How can we make soup?"
"Where's my bear-bear?"
"My toothbrush is in my blankets."
"Can you get my blankie."
"Right now."
"Please."
"I'm a baby crocodile."
"You need to be a Mommy crocodile."
"I need to go potty."
"I was there first."
"MOMMY"
"I love you."

What was your morning like?


6 comments:

Amy said...

i can relate to with respect to these conversations. sometimes, i just wish i had complete silence, then i think.... i will have it someday and then i will really miss all this silly stuff.

talk to you later.

Laski said...

Um . . . I'm wondering if I should be encouraging J to talk as much as I am . . . maybe I should just be happy with the little babbles for now.

Hil-air-eee-us!

Ice Cream said...

My daughter loves to run up to me and say, rather loudly, "MOMMA, I POO POO." And then she runs away shrieking in laughter. We are in the middle of potty training and I am surrounded by poo poo talk.

Jen said...

My fav is the "because why?" I get that one ALL.THE.TIME. When I ask my 3 year old, Peyton, why did you do that? His response is always, "betause." That's his answer for everything!

Cute jumping pics.

Misty said...

My ALL time favorite was from Ian - - in CHURCH - - MOM!! My pe*nis just grew big!!

Lindsey said...

I can relate. One day next week, I'm going to copy you and write down all the things that are said to me during the am. Great idea:)